The Search For
The Perfect Pair of Blue Jeans
It can be stressful!
Dealing with all those terms that blue jeans aficionados use so casually, and wondering if you're the only one that has no clue what they mean: tight fit, low rise flares, with artful distressing, slightly frayed, button fly, wide yoke, signature flap pockets............ well, you get the idea.
Then you have to accept the fact that you just can no longer squeeze into the size that "is rightfully yours". And all you really want is to find a pair that fits well and makes you look great!
We have no "one size fits all" answers, just some simple guidelines on how to find jeans that fit.
At Jeans and Accessories we aim to clear up what this "denim-speak" is really all about and get past the hype. What’s more, we don’t truly believe that there is a “perfect pair”, except as it relates to your specific body type, size and personal style.
Sound a bit confusing? Don’t worry, it’s not very complicated. We've broken down the search for the perfect pair into a simple step by step process:
- The Basics: We’ll do our best to help you sift through the noise. Understanding the latest trends in denim fashion, or what the tags or sales promotion says, should then be a cinch! The following topics are covered in detail:
- Dressing For Your Body Type: It’s all a matter of some simple rules of balance and composition, and it is fundamental to looking your best.
- Developing Your Personal Style: Denim permeates all major apparel markets: premium designer, urban, hip hop, street wear, teen, action, goth, you name it, denim is a part of it. We will venture into the world of fashion as it applies to this unique fabric, to help make your choice a true expression of your individuality.
- Accessorizing: No garment can be “dressed up” or “down” as successfully as blue jeans. Your choice of hairstyle, eyewear, handbag, belts, and footwear is critical to your style. We named our site “Jeans and Accessories” for good reason!
So, after browsing through our site, will you be able to spot the "perfect pair"? Probably not! But I guarantee you will know how to find the best fitting jeans for your body type, and have a lot of fun doing it!
Ready to Shop? Our site is sprinkled with shopping recommendations that relate to each topic covered, including outerwear, skirts, tight jeans, maternity jeans, tall jeans, petite jeans and others. Or check out our online buying guide. This page serves as a hub to some of the best denim retailers on the web. You’ll find links to trustworthy discount lines as well as to stores that carry legitimate designer jeans and accessories. Knockoffs are all over the net, so you can't be too careful when shopping online.
Come on in and enjoy….
contact us with any questions you may have.
Our newsletter is
dedicated to letting you know
when a can't miss deal happens!
Just enter your e-mail below, and we'll keep you informed of the
such a wonderfully
your site should be
for every denim
wearer! Well Done!"
- History of Blue Jeans
- As American as we think denim is, the history of blue jeans goes back to XVI Century Europe. It’s amazing that a product developed 500 years ago fuels today’s multimillion dollar denim industry.
- Vintage Jeans: Washes and Finishes. How They're Made to Look and Feel Old
- Vintage jeans are meant to look old yet cared for. Distressed jeans look like they have been through some horrific life experiences. Destroyed jeans look like they have been to war!
- The foremost destinations for designer fashion shopping online
- Designer fashion shopping online doesn't have to turn into a wild goose chase. We've scavenged the internet searching for the leading retailers of denim fashion, and here they are just one click away
- Searching for the perfect fashion accessory
- The search for the perfect outfit doesn't end with the best fitting jeans: you need to find the best fashion accessory to complement
- The Revival of Designer Jeans
- Designer jeans originated in the early 1980's. What is it that makes their revival such a rage? The answer is in the fit.
- Jeans Sizes
- Understanding jeans sizes is the first step in finding the perfect pair of jeans. The search, however, has just started!
- Women's Designer Jeans: Making Sense Of All The Jeans Style Options And Trends
- When buying men’s or women's designer jeans, you are not only selecting a specific cut with which you feel comfortable, you are choosing a “style” with which you should identify.
- Jeans That Fit
- In your search for jeans that fit, you need to learn what designers mean by fit, cut and style. Let's start by clarifying the first term: fit just refers to the looseness or tightness of the jeans,
- Find the Best Fitting Jeans by Dressing For Your Body Type
- In order to find the best fitting jeans, apply some of our simple rules of composition and visual perception. Get the best look for your money!
- Embellished Jeans: Decorated Jeans are More Than Just a Passing Trend
- Embellished jeans are the latest in denim. Is it just a fleeting trend? The quality of the ornamentation together with how and where you wear them can make them timeless classics.
- Low Rise Jeans
- Are low rise jeans a fit or a style?
- Tight Jeans Are Back With a Vengeance!
- Tight jeans are in, so let's learn how to deal with them! They're definitely not for every "body", but with some understanding of this not so new trend, you can make the best of it.
- Petite Jeans
- Online shopping has made specialty sizes in denim, such as petite jeans readily available to anyone anywhere. Take a look at some of our suggestions.
- Womens Tall Jeans
- The internet has truly simplified shopping for womens tall jeans. Check out some of our long inseam suggestions, they're just a click away.
- Cool Plus Sized Teen Clothes
- Fashion designers have a tendency to forget that people over Size 12 actually exist, so it may hard to find great plus sized teen clothes. Put a little effort into it, and you'll reap the benefits.
- Beyond The Cropped Denim Jacket
- As with skirts, designers have come a long way from the traditional cropped denim jacket. The classic levi denim jacket is no longer the only option.
- The Denim Skirt and Body Type
- The denim skirt has also become an in demand designer item. Find the best style for your body type
- Short Denim Shorts are Hot!
- Summer is here, and short denim shorts are hot, but are they the only option?
- Maternity Clothes and Jeans
- There's no reason for maternity clothes not to be trendy. Check out our picks for the best in designer maternity jeans.
- Maternity Denim Skirts
- Selection of trendy maternity denim skirts
- Post Pregnancy Jeans
- Just gave birth? There's no need to be unstylish, given these new post pregnancy jeans by 7 for All Mankind and Joe's Jeans.
- Men's Jeans Styles
- Here’s a quick fire guide to the different men's jeans styles out there.
- Jazz Up Your Jeans for the Perfect After Prom Outfit
- Jeans are always a great choice for comfort and ease, but with the right accessories you can enjoy turning your simple pair of jeans into a glitzy and fashionable after prom outfit.
- Blue Jeans Blog
- The Blue Jeans Blog keeps you up-to-date with all additions and changes to jeans-and-accessories.com Web site. It also includes special reports on denim fashion trends.
- Fashion and Style Resources
- A selective list of fashion and style resources. They are a result of many hours of searching, and are by no means definitive. Many contain links to other excellent fashion portals.
- Link To Us: Designer Blue Jeans Link Page
- Do you think that visitors to your website would be interested in knowing more about designer blue jeans? Consider linking to our site!
- How to Buy Jeans info: Contact Us
- Our "how to buy jeans and accessories" info site surely missed something that you would like to know more about. Let us know what it is by filling the form below. We would love to hear from you!
- Make searching on jeans and accessories easy with sitesearch.
- No need to click through all of our pages to find what you need. Use our sitesearch page to speed things up.
- Finding the Perfect Handbag to Dress-up Your Jeans
- A great handbag can be the clincher in defining your fashion style. Whether you're looking for a Dolce and Gabbana handbag to a simple canvas tote bag, these simple guidelines will serve you well.
- Spotting Designer Handbag Replicas
- Learn to distinguish between a designer handbag replicas, a look-alike and an original. Avoid what could be a very costly mistake.
- Jewelry Retail Stores
- Our favourite jewelry retail stores, online or offline. Learn how to use jewelry to compliment your denim attire and personalize your style.
- Belts and Buckles for Jeans
- Belts and buckles for jeans are often overlooked accessories. Properly used, they can complete your denim outfit with as much power as your handbag and shoes.
- Shoes For Jeans
- The right choice of shoes for jeans can be the most important decision to dress-up your jeans. Before you start on your next footwear shopping spree, check out our simple guidelines.
- Not Your Daughters Jeans, comfortable jeans that flatten the tummy!
- Look slimmer and sexier in your denims with Not Your Daughters Jeans. Tummy Tuck Jeans can help flatten your tummy and lift your butt without sacrificing comfort.
- Shop Ugg Australia for Original Ugg Sheepskin Boots and Shoes
- Find the original ugg sheepskin boots and other sheepskin accessories at UGG Australia online.
- Apple Bottom Jeans
- Best deals on Apple Bottom Jeans, the premium denim line for real women with real curves
- Peoples Liberation Jeans
- Peoples Liberation Jeans
- Sitemap for Jeans and Accessories
- Easy to access sitemap for Jeans and Accessories
- Buy Bracelets Online
- You're in the right place to buy bracelets online..
- Necklace Type and Your Outfit
- How to select the best necklace type to complement your outfit
- Buy Earrings Online
- No better place online to buy earrings... you'll love our selection!
- Buy Rings Online
- If you're looking to buy rings online, this is a great place to start...
- Buy Brooch
- If you are looking to buy brooch, here is a great selection of unique pieces
- Denim at The Casino?
- Advise for men on wearing jeans at a casino